Thursday, January 10, 2013

No Booker prize for me.

I must apologise to my readers, if there are any of you left, as I see that my last post was pre-Christmas and you may well have given up on me.  Well I have been up to stuff since then, most of it isn't really of interest to you dear reader, but I haven't been hibernating.  Firstly Happy New Year folks,  I hope that you had a good one and that Christmas was fun too.
Today I had a wonderful bus journey up to Oban to join the ship, the majority of my fellow passengers were of the older variety, one can tell as they just flash the entitlement card as they board, no money changes hands for those over 60 in Scotland.  They looked a healthy lot clad in North Face and Berghaus Goretex with  haversacks and trekking sticks. There was a lot of fog around but then tantalisingly the cloud parted to reveal snow covered hills shining in the glorious sunshine.
Now back on dear old Daisy, aka The Isle of Mull, pretty quiet at this time of year but steady.  Off to Colonsay tomorrow maybe see a bit of snow on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment