Monday, August 02, 2010

In Service Day

No crew on board today and swinging around on the hook or anchor. A
quiet night with not a breath of wind this morning and a cloudless sky
with clear views over to Mull out west. I have been pretty motivated
and cleaned off the black streaks down the hull and scrubbed the wood
in the cockpit, then when the weather deteriorated I cleaned the cabin
out in preparation for the new crew joining tomorrow.
It's a quiet life out here, not even got the radio for company as the
reception is so poor it just leads to frustration constantly re tuning
to catch the next part of the programme. But as you can see there is
a tenuous Internet link, but I'm not expecting to view any Youtubes or
play a game on line.
I haven't spent this much time on my own for years, don't think I
would cope with Kirsty's Desert Island very well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:23 pm

    Hope you aren't going anywhere exposed like colonsay or canna.

    This wull dae nicely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_0WokmBEFM

    lil bror:

    Thanks for the shorts!

    ReplyDelete