Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I'm scheduled to be relieved tomorrow at lunchtime and then I'll be on
the 12:45 bus back to Glasgow. It's been a good 2 weeks on here, the
crew on board have been great, good fun and very patient helping me
along with stuff. It has been an unusual last week with the trips out
to Tiree and Coll, it is a new thing for this ship and as long as
the weather holds out it should be a success as we came back today
absolutely full. There was a bit of shuffling around with the last of
the vehicles to squeeze every last one in, but we did it so that's
good for all.
Out for a curry and my first drink for a fortnight tomorrow, I'll be celebrating
my birthday from a few days ago which passed without incident on here.
It will probably be pretty quiet on the blogging front for a while but I'll be up and running
again on the 23rd of February when I rejoin. Thanks for reading, and
don't be shy about leaving a comment, it would be good to hear from my
readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment